|Buy 'Into India, Out of Africa'|
Into India, Out of Africa
Be transported from the relentlessly chaotic, but alluring assault on the senses that is India to the cool Himalayan magnificence of a trek to Everest Base Camp. Through the vastness of Australia, unable to escape the predictably painful experiences of England’s cricket team, before plunging into the outdoor activity challenges of New Zealand.
Then, perhaps most compelling of all, the continent of Africa from the bottom up. An ambitious journey overland encompassing Africa’s most extreme bottom tip right up to its snow-covered top, Mt Kilimanjaro. Here it is not so much the final destination as all that is entailed to get there that informs and entertains.
May we not forget the people of Zimbabwe as they continue to suffer in silence.
- Into India
- Arrival in Kathmandu
- Everest Base Camp
- Ramble in the Jungle
- Kathmandu Adventures
- Wet and Wild in the Himalayas
- All that Glistens in Bangkok
- Australia: Much That Is Different From Things In Other Lands
Excerpt - Welcome to Hutt River Province
Wittenoom - The Town The Government Doesn't Want To Exist
- New Zealand: Fresh Air, Magnificent Scenery, Outdoor Challenges
Excerpt - Bungy Jumping
- Africa: The Beginning
- Welcome To My Jungle!
- Destination Mozambique
Excerpt - Swimming with Whale Sharks
- Africa's Highest Pub
- Along the Coast
- Caged in with Great White Sharks
- Throwing Myself Off a Mountain
- Shifting Sands of Namibia
- Animal Instincts
- Thundering Smoke & Is There A Doctor in Livingstone?
Excerpt - Zambia - Malaria
- Please Turn The Light Out at the End of the Tunnel in Zimbabwe
- Meeting Mugabe
- Bus Journey From Hell
- Into the Warm Heart of Africa
- License to Fill - No Such Thing as Full
- Take me to the Roof of Africa
Excerpt - Tanzania - Kilimanjaro, The Roof of Africa
- Out of Africa
- Excerpt from Chapter 1 - Into India
- Excerpt from Chapter 3 - Nepal - Everest Base Camp
- Excerpt from Chapter 8 - Australia - 'Welcome to Hutt River Province'
- Excerpt from Chapter 9 - New Zealand - Bungy Jumping
- Excerpt from Chapter 12 - Mozambique - Swimming with Whale Sharks
- Excerpt from Chapter 19 - Zambia - Malaria
- Excerpt from Chapter 25 - Tanzania - Kilimanjaro, The Roof of Africa
- Wittenoom - The Town The Government Doesn't Want To Exist